Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Morocco Stole My Heart

Leave a Comment
 Morocco Stole My Heart
It has been almost 2 years that Morocco stole my heart and the more I discover it, the more I am committed to this country. Hashtag ‪#‎my_kingdom_of_morocco‬ came to my mind,bcz simply it feels right. During my exploration trips, I try to show beauty of Morocco in the smallest details and prefer positive vibe posts, rather than negative.
In the past few days, the only negative post I ever published (about my experience in Paradise Valley), became suddenly VIRAL. It was shared and discussed in all the biggest FB groups of Morocco and opened huge spaces for sharing. That was very unexpected for me and,honestly, made me feel rather sad,that despite all the posts about Moroccan adventures and beauty that I published, THIS one brought national buzz.
The only conclusion I make out of this, is that such topics are needed and I was,indeed, glad that many people understood my point right and supported it. (Nevermind couple of haters). Yes, I used to be a foreigner, but no, I am not a spoiled tourist criticizing the country. If there is any chance, that my voice reaches people and we all work on issues in our societies, then why would I be quiet?
I am grateful for those,who keep supporting me in my journey and I am not going to stop exploring this Kingdom and sharing its' uniqueness with you!))
Follow me on Instagram kotvytskaya_nadiya and let's explore together!
Cheers,


Get out of the mainstream toursim and discover a whole new world with @kotvytskaya_nadiya ! She's here to take you guys on a tour all over the country and show you the hidden secrets behind Morocco's beauty! STAY TUNED
The difference between the "tourist" and "explorer" lays in the fact,that latest chooses the unwalked paths and untold stories.
Follow me to discover the real Kingdom of Morocco!
Instagram
kotvytskaya_nadiya 
 Big Trip around Morocco!

0 comments:

Post a Comment