Thursday, August 25, 2016

From School to Early Marriage Gul Rukh is Now 22 Years

Leave a Comment
The mother of four siblings’ while she was too young to get puberty.

From School to Early Marriage Gul Rukh is Now 22 Years~Dream Green PK

 Gul Rukh  is now living in a suburb of Peshawar. With heavy footsteps, tumbled body, scattered haired, when she sat opposite to me on a wet floor of her, I asked about her story of the early marriage. She replayed "I was in fifth grade when I got married to him 

He was 12 years elder than me. At that time I was totally oblivious about husband-wife relation. My husband is working at Saudia. So, he comes home only for few months after a long period time. In this situation there is no lust remaining in my life.  He (Husband) gave me four children in a very short time. Now I am growing these children for my happiness."

While  Kissing her younger daughter Aisha in her lips ,Gul Rukh added more to say, "You will be astonish , but just the next day of my wedding. I played Chyndu (a local women's game) with my friends. I used to spend most of the day at my father‘s home as it was adjacent to our home by a short wall”. I asked who is responsible for your this distinction? “Luck, she replied spontaneously, Parents don’t want to kill the joy of children but luck played decisive role in these matters”  

What Islam says about early marriage when we put a question before a religious scholar Maulana Mazhar, he said that according to Islam, "The adult female has to choose her own partner but for to the underage girl's guardian will do the same. Further, he added that Islam is pay credit in hurry to get married, but the girl's age should not be low that she does not know of puberty”

To know about the medical disorders of early marriage we meet, Dr. Musab of Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar, He said: "There is no clear clinical significance but, it is said that childhood marriage may cut desires in some cases or eliminated joy from the girl's life which may cause further medical disorders.  Dr. Jamal, Psychiatrist of the same hospital says that” early marriage creates to unidentified depression due to which life became miserable”.

At the ending time of one and half-hour-long meeting with Gul Rukh she said; “What I can say further I have no Idea, no joy and no option except to educate my children and give them a happy life”.

Like Gul Rukh there are a large numbers of girls suffering from the disasters of early marriage. Now it is the duty of clergy and all other responsible people to tell and to educate the society o about the harms of early marriage.
 Let’s come to educate our society to stop this early marriage evil and help many girls like Gul Rukh.  

By : Ikram Ullah Arif 

0 comments:

Post a Comment