Sunday, March 23, 2014

Facebook : funny messages from female

Leave a Comment
There is a funny thing, that irritate me these days on Facebook , and I am pretty sure that not only I but my other friends may also have experienced such a chuckle some happening.
 Now a days I am frequently receiving several anonymous messages since the last month from some unknown profile associated with certain female identity. In most of the profile the DP picture is so ugly and dirty that one can’t dare to reply.  Here, I am going to show some sample of that messages

Hello, I am very sorry if my message will be a kind of embarrassment to you since I do not know you in person or have met you before, My Name is Miss Morine i was just browsing now and i saw your profile. i would love to know more about you, also you can write me back with this address for more introduction,( morine6johnson@yahoo.com )  
Hahaha :)      I think the message is quite interesting.  Let’s have a look to another such a funny message and then we will go for some comments over it.

HELLO, MY NAME IS SONIA DIMDENG PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL OK, *(sonialuve02@yahoo.in)* I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU, SONIA... 

These are some sample but my inbox receive 2 to 3 messages daily and mostly all are of the same type. After a day or two the sender profiles doesn’t exist. May be it has been deleted by Facebook admins via committing some offensive act or it is deleted by themselves. I don’t have a concern with it but the thing is that what actual idea is behind these kind of messages? What they want from someone and what they want to achieve by this specific way?  
So, guys the purpose of my writing all this story is to figure out the real situation. So don’t be shy just express how you have found these kind of messages and if anyone had replied to any such a message then he might have some extra info about this. Please share with us.
Thanks 
Profile has been deleted ( screen Shot )

0 comments:

Post a Comment