Monday, February 20, 2017

Let's encourage people on Facebook to help 1 person every week

Leave a Comment
Today I started a new movement and once a week I am helping 1 person in need using my resources.
Today I helped a woman from Venezuela that I met a few weeks ago in Madrid to find a job in Spain. She can't go back cause she would be killed and her family is threatened due to the terrible situation in Venezuela.
This weeks this is my gift to humanity and every week I will help someone else. All I ask is for honesty, the true story about your life, how did you get to the situation you are in and truth in every single word to share.
If you support my cause please share my post and let's encourage people on Facebook to help 1 person every week. 🙏🏻Thank you! ✍🏻
Marta Guilabert
Founder at Oraseya S.L. Spain
Visionary Entrepreneur
LimitlessNetworking
The future is Today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment