Monday, October 13, 2014

A Reference from Malala book

Leave a Comment
I COME FROM a country, which was created at midnight. When I almost died it was just after midday. One year ago I left my home for school and never returned. I was shot by a Taliban bullet and was flown out of Pakistan unconscious. Some people say I will never return home but I believe firmly in
my heart that I will. ( a Reference from Malala book )

I am Malala

On 1st page Malala affirm to come back to Pakistan, but it is been years that she hasn’t even look back , do you think that Taliban can kill her while on plan or landing on ISB < Karachi, Lahore airport? She been to Syria, she been Africa, does Malala and her fellow think that Taliban have no connection with those organization who are active in Syria and Africa? If they want to kill her, could they not kill her in sriya and Africa?

Conclusion is she is being prepared and train for future of Pakistan, she will be imposes on Pakistani so called salves of IMF
MOLVI ROKRA

0 comments:

Post a Comment