Sunday, January 1, 2017

I really want to hear from you ...!

Leave a Comment

Many people in my friend-list who are using Facebook very frequently. They enjoying reading posts, love to see other’s people pictures and videos , in the mean while they probably will react to these interesting things either publicly or veiledly.
But you know, I have observed one thing since I’m using social media, That many of my friends feel uncomfortable while posting something, and believe me, earlier I was also not different. But later on, when I started Twitter. I learnt how to express yourself with your little thoughts especially with trends along hash tags and now I’m so comfortable to tweet like a bird :) 
Today, as I’m writing these words for you, because I am exasperated that why you are so silent over here? ( I mean Social Media) .Don’t you want to share the beautiful thoughts and ideas that you have? 
I know, as the time goes on, there happen lot of things around like change in behavior, thinking and style but this is natural and pleasant. Let it be happen!
Just you have to produce a courage to tell the world what is inside you, and I know that you are the best who can do it. You not only can put an impact upon me but I am sure that you can put a great impact on other via this media. By expressing your beautiful thoughts, you can create many ripple in the water. 
So, let’s start it from today, because I really want to hear from you ………
Note : This piece of writing, first appeared on my Facebook time line. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment