Sunday, January 1, 2017

Best Learning Practices

Leave a Comment

Though I was not a brilliant student at all throughout my academic life, but was a normal one. However, I have figured out two things in my late years that how to empower my learning process and I want to share that with you.
In fact, if you want to learn any new subject. You need to take care of the following things.
1 ) Select the best Book
For each subject, you will find lot of books with beautiful covers and titles but believe me every book is not fit for every one because each person has different taste of reading.
So, to choose a best book, you need first to consult with your seniors but make it sure that the suggestions is based on sincerity and the level of his / her comprehension is good.
It should also be kept in mind that every person has a different mindset toward learning and this deference should be taken under consideration.
Once you find a particular book then follow it with a full heart until to cover all the topics you need to learn.
In first semester, I was fallen in a fear about computer programming and it’s because, the book I was following was not according to my mind level and taste. Later on, I was introduced to a book named “Aikman Series : Programing with C”. That book not only helped me to learn the “C language “ but also helped me to boost my confidence in programing.
2 ) Chose the best Teacher
Along with a best book if you find a best teacher then, it’s just like icing on cake.
The sign of a best teacher is that that he/ she can explain complex concepts in a simple way.
But as always, a best teacher is very rare to find. However, in the age of internet you can search online for the best teacher via YouTube, Daily Motion and many other websites. There are many volunteers who have produced courses to teach you, just go and find your course / topic and follow the person/ teacher and rock on………………….
I am telling you all these things because that I have saw many of my friends who used to collect many book on a single topic and then go for study and you know, this is the worst thing I have experienced . It not only wastes your time but also will make you uncomfortable to keep knowledge remembered. Moreover, it will make things more complex and a bad habit to be adopted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment