Saturday, July 30, 2016

Stupid Question with Smart Answer

Leave a Comment
Boy: May I hold your hand?
Girl:  No thanks. It isn’t heavy.

Girl: Say you love me! Say you love me!
Boy: You love me.

Girl: If we became engaged will you give me a ring?
Boy: Sure what’s your phone number?

Girl: I think the poorest people are the happiest.
Boy:  Then marry me and we will be the happiest people.

Girls: Darling I want to dance like this forever.
Boy: Don’t you ever want to improve.

Boy: I love you and could die for you.
Girl:  How soon?

Boy: I would go to the end of the word for you.
Girl: Yes, but would you stay here?

Wife: When you tell a man something. It goes in one ear and comes out of the other.  
Husband: When you tell a women something. It goes in both year and comes out of the mouth.

Girl Friend:” …..And are you sure you love me and no one else?

Boy Friend: “Dear sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday.  

By Sayed Azhar Hussain 
Khyber Madical College Peshawar KPK   

0 comments:

Post a Comment