Saturday, January 9, 2016

What Peshawar Zalmi should learn from Karachi Kings ?

Leave a Comment
Though I am supporting Peshawar Zalmi in PSL, but I must say that the standard of their marketing is below average. They should learn something from Karachi Kings, who come up with quality marketing; no matter if it is owned by media group or any other. Increasing the numbers of Facebook likes is not the only achievement, please come up with quality stuff. I really respect the owner 'Javed Afridi' who come up with traditional name (great idea), but posting news about owner every time hurt the fans. Please start sharing something about the players, strengths and achievements. Give me 60% of Peshawar Zalmi franchise marketing budget, and I will show you, what is marketing. Hire the youth for marketing as resemble with word Zalmi (youth), and see the difference. Looking forward to see some quality marketing from the franchise. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment