Saturday, February 15, 2014

Google Wallet and Ebay.

Leave a Comment
 I just wanted to say google wallet is a great alternative to paypal, I love it. Just wish EBAY and Google could strike up some type of deal where we can except it for payments, and for purchases on ebay. That would be awesome. Anyone else agree? I sure wish it could happen sometime in the future. I know ebay owns paypal so it's kinda far fetched but you never know. 
The only alternative I could come up with is if google made it's own auction site and offered something to ebay sellers and customers that they couldn't pass on. I know most people are sick of ebay and paypal. They have sort of a monopoly going as far as auction sites and payment processing goes and they set high seller fee's and they freeze and hold people's money to collect interest because of this. I think google should give it a try.That'll Give ebay and paypal some competition.  Google has the money and resources to push this with advertising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment